Accountant - Property - £40,000 - Temp to perm - Central London
Please only apply if you are immediately available or on short notice as this is a temp - perm role.
Your new company
My client is a property finance and investment company who were established in 2002. They focus on the residential development sector and have ambitious plans to grow the business via a dual strategy of real estate backed lending and asset management. They are currently one of the fastest growing alternative lenders in the residential development space.
Your new role
This role is integral to assisting the Finance Director in a varied range of financial and management accounting responsibilities in a fast paced environment within a growing organisation. Your duties will include:
Maintain monthly accounts in SAGE 50 * Manage monthly outsourced payroll process * Support the month-end reporting cycle * Accounts payable (invoice management, payments and advising suppliers) * Preparation of legacy company accounts under FRS 101 and FRS 102 * Clear booking backlog for two legacy companies * Accounts receivable * Balance sheet reconciliation * Prepare intercompany recharge invoices * Managing employee expenses * Support development of reporting (e.g revenue reporting and loans) * VAT returns * Reconcile Client Accounts * Prepare sales invoices * Prepare process documents * Project and adhoc support as required
- Maintain monthly accounts in SAGE 50
- Manage monthly outsourced payroll process
- Support the month-end reporting cycle
- Accounts payable (invoice management, payments and advising suppliers)
- Preparation of legacy company accounts
- Clear booking backlog for two legacy companies
- Accounts receivable
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare intercompany recharge invoices
- Managing employee expenses
- Support development of reporting (e.g revenue reporting and loans)
- VAT returns
- Reconcile Client Accounts
- Prepare sales invoices
- Prepare process documents
- Project and adhoc support as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will be part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have prior consolidation experience.
- Ideally, you will have experience with payroll (accounting and liaising with HR and external payroll provider)
- You need to be advanced in Excel (excluding VBA) and proficient in the wider Microsoft suite.
- Experience with Sage 50 and 200 would be useful.
What you'll get in return
A competite salary of up to £40,000 + study support
25 days holiday + bank holiday
Open plan and friendly team environment
Excellent offices (Recently refurbished)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.