Finance Assistant - Temporary
A successful business based in the heart of Poole are looking for an immediately available Accounts Assistant. The role will involve assisting the Management Accountant with preparing month end accounts, processing invoices and general accounts.
My client are a well established manufacturing company based in the heart of Poole looking for a finance Assistant to join their growing team.
The Finance Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Credit control
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Cash allocation
- Sales order processing
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills:
- Previous finance knowledge as the role will involve a broad range of duties
- Good attention to detail with the ability to manage your own work load as well as assisting others
- Proficient user of Microsoft office including Excel
The finance Assistant will have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge, progress their career and sharpen their skills.