£30,000 - £35,000
Lincoln JOB DESCRIPTION Responsibilities
• Lead the on-site audit team from planning to completion enabling Audit Manager review.
• Involvement in external audit review meetings to ensure maintenance of good quality auditing processes whilst improving efficiencies in the auditing systems.
• Prepare full sets of accounts for a variety of clients including sole traders, partnerships, LLP's, Limited companies (including group consolidated accounts), charities etc. up to review stage.
• Preparation of Corporation tax returns, self-assessment tax returns, partnership tax returns and VAT 100's up to review stage.
• Supervise, delegate and review the work of junior staff.
• Ensure all budgets and timescales are met. Person Spec
• The ideal candidate will be fully/part qualified (ACA/ACCA or equivalent).
• Experience of managing audit teams on site.
• Good understanding and knowledge of relevant accounting standards, in particular FRS 102
• Experience working with MS Office (Excel essential) and varying providers of accounting software.
• Able to communicate confidently with senior managers and directors within client entities
• Experience of completing internal system and control audits and assurance reviews would be an advantage. As a firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors we are also committed to ensuring that both partners and staff are provided with up-to-date training to maintain professional standards and to encourage development