Purchase Ledger 12 month FTC
• Liaise with suppliers regarding queries concerning invoices and debit balances and assist where possible in seeking relevant information in order that the query may be promptly solved and payment received or made.
• Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• In accordance with agreed terms and conditions, monitor and identify suppliers who require payment.
• Accurately record and process transactions to enable efficient follow up of all supplier accounts.
• Analyse purchase orders quantities and prices in order that invoices can be processed correctly.
• Process supplier statements, payment runs, cheques and bank transfers.
• Process overseas transfer reconciliation, supplier statement reconciliation and company credit cards. Process Company expenses VAT and receipts.
• Routine and general administrative functions, e.g. filing, photocopying, mailing, operation of fax machines and general maintenance of records pertinent to the bought ledger function.
• HMRC reporting - Accurate and timely submission of monthly Intrastat submission. Experienced in Purchase Ledger SAP experienced desired not essential Available immediately or on 1 weeks notice Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business