A newly created opportunity with this global brand operating on the multinational level, with the finance analyst position operating from their Cambridge location. Within this role the Finance Analyst will play an active role in driving this established pharmaceuticals forward, through business partnering and preparation of budgets and forecasting.
A leading pharmaceuticals company operating on the multi-national level who have made strides in the pharmaceuticals sector and are only going to go from strength to strength. Providing an ambitious working environment through the driven individuals who make up the team, the successful applicant for the finance analyst will be making a fantastic career step.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Managing finances and revenue recognition of portfolio of contracts.
- Fiscal management and the consistent reviewing of payment schedules
- Monthly GP, revenue & cost analysis commenting on variances.
- Engaging fully with key stakeholders, senior management and external sponsors to drive business decisions
- Client reporting; reporting expenditure trends and forecasted spend to senior department heads
- Invoicing oversight, identifying risks and escalating as appropriate.
- Assisting with new processes implementation; creating, reviewing and trialling of new tools.
- Participating with monthly operations meetings, presenting studies financial status and highlighting risks.
The successful applicant for the Finance Analyst position will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA/CIMA qualification
- A minimum of 2 years financial analyst experience
- Confident in business partnering across the business and liaising with key stakeholders
- A proven track record of producing detailed and accurate analysis
- Experienced in a number of systems
- Advanced user of Excels capable of V Lookups, Pivot Tables and Macros
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career step to an established, Cambridge based business who can provide career development and progression opportunities. You will receive a competitive salary, alongside a wide ranging benefits package, which includes study support.