Based in Cowley this business is looking for an engaging Accounts Assistant to join their small but friendly team.
Working with one of our best clients, this company has always had exceptional feedback from each new starter and the business invest heavily in training and development.
The job is varied and interesting and will allow anyone looking to either expand or consolidate their experience, an excellent opportunity.
This business is one of the most enthusiastic employers in the area and one of our best clients. You will work under a management team that has a genuine interest in your professional and personal development, always seeking to support and guide.
There is easy access via public transport and also parking on site.
with the hours is offered and the majority of the office works from 08:30 - 4:30.
The key aspect of the Oxford based Accounts Assistant is to:
- Reconciling group bank accounts - monitoring transactions, creating journals and adjustments as required to balance the accounts
- Reconciling control accounts
- Processing invoices for payment
- Process monthly staff expenses (personal) for inclusion in the monthly payroll
- Reconcile business credit card expenses - chase missing invoices/receipts
- Posting receipts and payments
- Posting property expenses
- Setting up weekly and monthly payment runs
- Monitoring credit reports
- Adhoc administration as required, including contacting suppliers regarding invoices
- Support to other members of the accounts team
The ideal candidate will have some previous exposure to Finance and Accountancy and will be looking to build on that within a supportive business.
The Accounts Assistant will come with:
- Training and development
- Variation in workload
- Fantastic team and working environment