Senior Payroll Manager opportunity for a iconic organisation; excellent opportunity for a payroll professional
Permanent & Full Time
£28-34,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Payroll Controller looking for the next step in your career?
My Client seeks a Payroll Manager to manage and fully administer the payroll function in their Company.
The company are looking to take on a bright and passionate person to take control of the payroll; this is a fantastic opportunity for any ambitious payroll professional.
Your job responsibilities will consist off the following;
- Processing payroll for 500 employees
- Processing P11D's, P14's and P35's
- Management and reconciliation of monthly payroll, pensions & PAYE liability
- Management of processing and submitting RTI returns
- Administration of all employee expenses
- Administration of company PAYE scheme
- Monitoring of sickness and absence
- Occupational Health referrals
- Maintaining personal records and employee contracts
In addition to payroll experience, some experience of HR reporting would be highly beneficial. I am particularly interested in speaking to CIPP studying or qualified candidates, but experience is the key component to success in this role!
If you would like further information, please call Emma Lewis on 01792 642 042. Or apply online