Head of Finance
The Head of Finance job will involve overseeing of a medium sized team and managing the teams' completion of monthly management accounts and financial reporting. There is also a strong focus on maintaining the business planning model and developing new opportunities to accuire new properties for organisational growth.
My client is an organisation focused around creating social change with plans for expantial growth throughout 2019. They are seeking an Interim Head of Finance to oversee all aspects of the budgeting and development processes.
The key responsibilities of the Head of Finance will be:
- Budgets, forecasts and reporting - including maining the business planning model, developing business plans for development opportunities, overseeing monthly management accounts
- Financial accounting - Reviewing balance sheets, overseeing year end close processes, supervision of day to day accounting, creation of financial policies
- Team management - manage and develop the finance team
The successful Head of Finance:
- Qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Experience as HoF or equivalent in a similar organisation (housing/property management)
- Ability to communicate well and quickly build relationships
Financial management position in an exciting organisation
Circa £350 per day
Located in Oxfordshire