Finance Data Specialist
The Finance Data Specialist team analyses and maintains financial information on a daily basis and more specifically the candidate will be required to interpret data from financial statements (annual and other periodic reports) to ensure accuracy of the information produced by the data input teams, and provide feedback/ corrections when required.
Leading international financial services organisation with a world renowned reputation. Based in the Head Office in Canary Wharf, London.
Working in a team and reporting to the Head of Global Content, your role will:
- review financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement etc) in order to resolve accounting queries of the data input team
- review changes made by Analysts on captured financial data to calculate accuracy percentages, produce metrics and related reports and discuss results.
- collaborating with other Analysts and the Specialists for the purposes of quality assurance, policy adherence and policy development.
- Ensure timely delivery to stakeholders based on business needs
- Participate in regular meetings with analysts to align goals and objectives for data representation
- Prepare and provide regular reporting to peers, supervisors, and analytical liaison
You will ideally be Part Qualified or at Finalist level in ACCA, ACA or CIMA and have a sound foundation in accounting principles.
You are likely to now be looking to make a career change away from a pure accounting position within financial services.
You must have a keen analytical approach and have excellent communication skills as stakeholder liaison will also be key.
Excellent career path and opportunities within an international company.