This is a temporary Commissions Analyst position based in Maidenhead paying £20-£24p/h.
This position is working for a large organisation with a growing Finance team.
This Commissions Analyst position based in Maidenhead, will involve the following responsibilities:
- Primary contact for sales representatives in assigned theatre
- Responsible for business partnership and theatre leadership
- Ad hoc reporting - Insights and analytics
- Researches and resolves disputes/inquiries
- Track and manage SPIFFS
- Owns training and rollout of new plans and changes
- Manages quota and comp plan distribution and approvals
- Supports Commissions Manager on accrual process
The successful candidate for this temporary Commissions Analyst position based in Maidenhead, will need to have the following skills:
- Experience in a sales commissions role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, chart/graphs)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or similar CRM tools
- Experience with IBM ICM/Varicent and/or similar Commissioning tools
This is a long term temporary Commissions Analyst role with the potential to go permanent.