Finance Controller - Reporting + Systems Implementation
My client is a growing business in Edinburgh which is seeking an experienced Finance Controller/Director to join them on an interim basis to help implement a new ERP system and have a strong focus on financial reporting.
A PE backed organisation which is growing through a quick period of growth.
This role will entail getting involved in a whole range of finance responsibilities:
- Business partnering with executives in the firm who will need support and challenge during the expected growth period
- End to end systems implementation projects.
- FP&A across several entities
- Statutory reporting, year end, transfer pricing
- Ownership of month end process, production of detailed board packs
You will be a dynamic, ambitious, ACA / ACCA /CIMA qualified Financial Controller / Finance Director
You will be bright, engaging, technically strong, and well-used to working with a whole range of stakeholders in a business (and previous experience of working with PE houses would be ideal).
The client is happy to consider people from various sectors.
The role is to be based from Edinburgh with potentially a small amount of travel required.
An excellent day rate is on offer for the successful candidate