We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to report into the MD and head up the Finance department of a growing business.
As much as their mission is to be the go to team in the industry, what's top of their agenda is building a team of outstanding, passionate and talented individuals to really drive the business forward.
Our client sit within a growing sector in the manufacturing/construction sector and work on projects ranging from £200k to c£4m across the UK.
The board have vast experience in this sector and the business have been running for over 10 years.
- Preparation of financial information including management accounts, business and commercial finance modelling
- Accurate preparation of statutory accounts
- Manage budgeting and forecasting on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Spot risk and opportunity through effective communication with the board when presenting financial information
- Accurate management of cash flow and working capital
- Ensure corporate filing responsibilities
- Management of a small team of 2
For this role you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience in financial reporting.
You will ideally have worked in an SME environment and be used to partnering with people outside of Finance and enjoy working on strategic projects.
This role has the potential to progress to Finance Director in the future, so someone who has the drive and ambition to progress their career would fit well with their plans.
Competitive salary + benefits and opportunity to progress.