Page Personnel are working with an exciting SME based in Crewe, recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
A well established business, with further exciting growth plans, are recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
As a Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the finance function, and production of monthly financial and management accounts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: maintain nominal ledger cash book; production of monthly management accounts and other operational reports; assisting with purchase ledger and sales ledger processing; banking; monthly cash flow reporting; sales analysis; intercompany recharges; monthly intrastat submission, EC Sales and VAT.
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of working in a varied finance role - Essential
- Have knowledge of working in a manufacturing environment - Highly Beneficial
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Be working towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA - or have equivalent experience - Essential
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Study Support + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits