Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel have an excellent 6 month contract available for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a highly reputable business in Bolton. The role is paying up to £23,000.
An award winning and fast growing healthcare business with offices in Bolton.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager, responsible for supporting the Management Accountants with the production of profit and loss accounts and month-end duties. Responsibilities will also include but are not limited to:
- Key analysis and reporting
- Build relationships with key stakeholders of the business
- Review profit and loss accounts
- Provide assistance with query resolutions
- Bank reconciliations
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required to support the wider team
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work- Essential
- Have good working knowledge of MS Excel- Essential
- Be AAT Qualified/ Finance graduate/ ACCA/CIMA part qualified- Essential
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written- Essential
£21,000-£23,000 + immediate start + free on-site parking + holiday pay