This Accounts Assistant vacancy, based in the city of london is the perfect stepping stone for a finance graduate, looking to take a step up in their career.
The candidate must be on a 2 weeks notice period or less.
The company is in the financial services sector, based in the city of London. Previous experience within financial services isn't essential however the candidate will need to have at least 1 years' experience within accountancy.
The main duties of for this Accounts Assistant role:
- Processing payable invoices in a timely manner - particular care to our stock invoices Expenses
- Check as per approval emails/company policy and ensure coding correct Raising Invoices for B2B Sales
- Preparation of payments - AP/Expenses/Wages Bank reconciliations Assist with month-end and year-end closing of accounts
- Overseeing Cash in/out of two retail stores
- Assistance of reporting core business drivers
- Complete control of the finance email inbox
- Ad hoc tasks - post / assisting with finance related queries / support in business analysis
The successful candidate for this Accounts Assistant position:
- Relevant degree Ideally with 1 to 2 years experience working as part of a finance team
- Strong Excel skills and/or numerical background
- Confident with computers and IT/SAAS platforms with the ability to self-learn
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines with a keen and flexible attitude
This accountancy vacancy, based in the city of London will offer the candidate an exciting opportunity to progress within a fun fast paced environment.