Due to continued growth within the business an opportunity has arisen for a credit controller to join a busy and expanding finance team where you will assist with reducing the outstanding company debt while at the same time offering a high level of service to their clients.
You will be working for a renowned well established organisation who prides themselves on offering an impeccable service to their customers while at the same time rewarding their staff for a job well done.
As a credit controller you will be reporting into the credit manager, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Chasing outstanding company debt via telephone
- Building client relationships
- Resolving any account or invoicing queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensuring the sales ledger is well maintained
For this position the best suited credit control candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous credit control experience - Essential
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal - Essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and as apart of a team - Essential
- Account management experience - Essential
- Experience of hitting company targets - Essential
On offer for the right candidate is a annual salary of £22,000 + bonus + car parking + pension