Assistant Accountant role supporting the Management Accountant.
My client is a FTSE 250 business.
You will report to the Management Accountant, undertaking transactional processing of financial transactions, including intercompany accounts receivable and credit control, supporting all aspects of Business Unit (BU) Financial Accounting within SAP.
- Financial transactions
- Balance sheet control and reconciliation
- Aged debt management
- Cash management and allocation
- Short term cashflow production
- Exception reporting resolution
- GRNI reviews and balance understanding
- Production/processing of accounting inputs to the management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Support of year end audit packs, tax packs and other Group reporting requirements.
The right candidate will have worked in similar roles or for example working in an Assistant Management Accountant role and wanting to take the next step.
You will ideally be actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA, however QBEs with the right experience will equally be considered.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.