Accountant / Tax Specialists
· Undertaking accounts administration, including auditing financial information
· Calculating and legally minimizing tax liabilities
· Maintain required level of technical knowledge.
· Prepare estimated sales tax & and income tax.
· Research and prepare work papers for various book to tax differences.
· Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
· Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
· Prepare/review other various tax filings: annual reports, intangible tax, sales tax research projects.
· Assist in federal and state audits.
· Maintain our tax preparation system.
· Provide an information source in the tax area within the company.
· Other tax projects as they arise.
· Assist in financial planning and analysis.