Accounts Payable Clerk (6 month contract: £26,000)
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk (6 month contract: £26,000), is a great opportunity to work for a Beauty company who have expanded rapidly over the last 5 years.
They are a fun and vibrant team looking for someone with 1 years experience to join the business!
Our client are looking for someone with is keen to learn and progress within a growing company.
*Candidates must be immediately available or on a maximum of 1 weeks notice*
Our client are based in the City of London close to Blackfriars, Holborn and London Bridge stations.
They have multiple offices across London and this role will be split across the 3 dependent on the need.
They have grown rapidly since they set up the business however in the last 5 years have seen a significant uplift in their sales. As a result the finance team has grown, and due to this growth they are in need of an extra accounts payable clerk.
Since the company are keen to develop and nurture new skill-sets in junior candidates, they are looking for someone with 1 years experience who wants to progress.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk (6 month contract: £26,000), involves:
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Processing multiple currency purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with stock invoices
- Processing the payment run
- Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager
- 6 months initial duration with the view to become permanent thereafter
- Based in the City of London
- Start as soon as possible
- Accountancy focused
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable Clerk (6 month contract: £26,000) must:
1. Have at least 1 years finance experience
2. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to learn and progress!