Senior Finance Business Partner
With two direct reports you will be the no. 2 to the Head of Finance for this specialist UK Division. Business partnering key directors you will provide value adding commercial insights and recommendations to drive business performance.
Michael Page Finance are exclusively partnering an instantly recognisable global leader within the FMCG (Consumer Goods) industry.
Based in Chiswick, West London, in their new, modern and open plan UK headquarters, my client have a number of key divisions and instantly recognisable brands across multiple categories and are a true market leader.
With turnover in the £multi-billions they seek a strong commercial Senior Finance Business Partner to join one of their divisions that has true growth potential.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Senior Stakeholder management up to and including Directors
- Drive revenue growth and performance
- Sales analysis, forecasting and KPIs
- Presenting analysis, results and recommendations
- Management of the team, performance and development
- Cash - Cash flow forecasting, analysis and reporting
The successful Senior Finance Business Partner will ideally come from the FMCG (Consumer Goods) industry and have exposure to partnering with Sales and Marketing.
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to present to senior management
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across all levels
- Confident with the ability to challenge when needed
- Ability to adapt from top line to detail
- Systems experience would be beneficial
The Senior Finance Business Partner role comes with a competitive base salary of £60,000. Plus a car allowance and 10-20% individual performance related bonus. Additionally the package includes 25 days holiday, life assurance, private health care, double matched pension (6%/12%), and flexible hours.
They also have table tennis in their cafe, as well as other lifestyle benefits on site.