Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent)
Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) vacancy, based in central London.
This is the perfect role for a candidate that wants to progress within their accountancy career.
The company based in central London, are a financial services business looking for an Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent).
The main responsibilities for this Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) position:
Revenue & WIP billing:
- Invoicing/Job management - Full responsibility for your clients revenue (approx. 40 invoices per month), WIP (costs) and Inter company billing.
- Ensure all instructions are received and invoices are finalised according to month end timetable
- Business partnering
- Financial controls - Understand and monitor the balances of Accrued & Deferred Revenue and WIP.
- Proactively reduce these balances and escalate issues to the Financial Controller
- Revenue Recognition - finalise revenue for the month, ensure all documentation in place and adheres to revenue recognition and accounting policies
- Reviewing expense claims and ensuring they meet company guidelines
- Creating Jobs on Altair Raising POs when required
- Sending Inter company Statements and reviewing any discrepancies
- Assist in general AP month end closing and ad hoc duties
Managing the time recognition process for accurate reporting
Setting up and reviewing Employee SAP Access
Inputting weekly Studio Time sheets onto SAP and chasing missing time
The successful candidate for this Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) position will have the following skills:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA/AAT or equivalent
- Excel skills preferred (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, SUMIFS)
This role, based in central London will offer the candidate an to learn and develop within accountancy as well as be offered a permanent position after the initial temporary period.