Purchase Ledger Team Leader
Working in the Finance team at our Sunbury-On-Thames office, leading the Purchase Ledger team responsible for making sure suppliers are paid accurately and on time.
A highly ranked and recognised business based in offices in the Sunbury-On-Thames area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Purchase Ledger Team Leader role involves;
* Logging and tracking of holiday/sickness/absence
* Monthly one to ones with team
* Creating Creditor Records and ensuring all required details are obtained for payment processing
* Dealing with queries on account - escalations
* Posting Batches
* Writing off small amounts on credit card purchase accounts
* Obtaining approval where required for invoices received
* Keeping credit balances to a minimum, monthly checks
* Checking and loading of courier invoices
* Month end Payment Run
* Managing weekly payments
* Assisting the Purchase Ledger Team on a day to day basis
The ideal candidate for the Purchase Ledger Team Leader role will;
- have worked in a Purchase ledger / Accounts Payable team leader or supervisor role previously.
- be highly organised with great attention to detail
- live within a commutable distance of Sunbury
The Purchase Ledger Team Leader role can pay £30-35,000.