Senior Internal Audit Manager (PE backed health foods business)
Working with the Global Head of Internal Audit to form a co-sourced Internal Audit function as part of a PE backed health foods start-up.
Our client is on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce their carbon footprint through the power of plants!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa, or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? Our client is looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Our client has a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced finance team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries. With a recent separation from a huge global brand they have the freedom, vision and mind-set of a start-up! They are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- Support activities required to tender for external and internal audit firms
- Support the Head of Internal Audit in creating the IA function
- Lead the activities to create Scopes of Work for Audit contract firm
- Identify key risks in finance and evaluate the key controls that mitigate these risks, identify any weaknesses and develop recommendations to address these;
- Lead/participate in cross-functional audit work globally;
- Build an understanding of how the organisation does business and develop knowledge of the risks and business developments;
- Lead the implementation of the global internal audit strategy;
- Ensuring that systems of internal controls, processes and procedures are adequate to manage risks, provide accurate financial reports and to safeguard corporate assets;
- Ensuring that risk-based audit procedures are devised to adequately assess all significant business and operational risks;
- Design and delivery of the audit plan, including annual risk assessment, and prepare Audit Committee reports.
- Our client wants you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed!
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to "spread your wings" and test your abilities
- Freedom to implement ideas and shape the Internal Audit Function
- Creating to audit plans, formulating the tender process and shaping the future of the organisation
- This role is vital for the company and they need a intelligent, diligent, creative and hard-working individual on board
- Salary: £75,000 + £7250 car + 10-25% bonus
- Travel: 50% global travel
- Location: London or Surrey
- Sector: Health foods, production, manufacturing, retail & wholesale, FMCG, CPG