Continuous Improvement Analyst
Our client is seeking a Business Process Analyst on a 12 month FTC to join their growing team in Dundee.
Market leading organisation
You'll take on a key role in understanding ongoing business requirements and developing appropriate business processes within an agreed governance framework to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of operations across the business.
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the business to define new business processes and facilitate process improvement on existing processes
- Provide process analysis and improvement expertise to support functional and cross functional teams to develop and manage process change and operational improvement across the global organisation.
- Develop a deep understanding of Insights business model and current processes
- Support the development and implementation of new processes necessary to deliver the transformation programme
- Facilitate process workflow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Become expert in process development and management software tools
- Utilise these tools to support the education and training of employees
- Support assigned functions to understand business requirements and provide strong process design, management and implementation expertise
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
- Play a strong role in facilitating and maintaining process governance
- Support the governance of MI and reporting across the organisation
Previous experience as a business process analyst, ideally including sales, marketing, supply chain and finance business processes.:
- Experience with Microsoft CRM/ERP systems such as D365, AX, NAV
- Be recognised as an approachable and engaging process improvement expert with a solid experience in Lean, Total Quality Management and associated techniques.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt Improvement techniques to fit the culture and audience
- Critical thinker
- Great analytically skills
- Data-driven approach
- Logical thinker who can move from big picture to detail orientation
- Ability to connect issues and identify opportunities across business priorities and wide organisational activity
- Ability to handle many issues at once
Strong package is on offer for the successful candidate to be based in Dundee.