Commercial Accountant Vacancy - South Yorkshire - £40,000 - £45,000 + 10% bonus
Your new company
Your new company is a market leading manufacturing business based in South Yorkshire. They are a local company with an international presence, achieving a multi-million pound turnover with continued year on year growth.
Your new role
Your role will include:
- Involvement in the annual audit
- Improvement of foreign exchange policy
- Improvement of business reporting and development of the SAP system
- Monitoring and mitigation of risk
- Negotiation of product pricing
- Preparing Rebate and Tax claims
- Analysing product costs and overseeing auditing of company assets
- Monitor and manage costs through the product development process
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience of Foreign Exchange is beneficial
- Experience of product costing
- Experience with negotiation and tendering is advantageous
You will be ambitious to succeed, have a strong work ethic and previous experience with SAP Business One software would be desirable. Experience working within the manufacturing industry would also be beneficial to this role.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a desirable salary of £40,000 to £45,000 + 10% bonus, opportunity for international travel, exposure to senior management and a chance to progress your career within a market leading company. The company also has availability for Free Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.