Your new company
Swansea based long established manufacturer with an excellent reputation. A newly created role due to expansion for a good all rounder with a strong background in stock, reconciliations and commercial reporting.
Your new role
A broad manufacturing role with duties including:
* A role focussed around stock and inventory but with a wider manufacturing based commercial accounting brief
* Complete Month End Tasks including reconciliations and posting Monthly Stock journals.
* Stock and detailed WIP evaluation to ensure accurate assessment of all aspects of Stock.
* Provision of Monthly information to tight deadlines including variance analysis.
* Develop and maintain KPIs and Reports to provide visibility of Stock valuation accuracy.
* Develop and document financial control requirements for Stock transactions and adjustments
* Keep an eye on flows and report areas of concern to Management.
* Reconcile stock values to the ERP system.
* Understand and Report on Stock Check balances
* Communicate with External and Internal Audit regularly.
* Wider involvement in reporting, costing and other commercial areas of manufacturing.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a manufacturing experienced accountant with a good understanding of the nuances of stock and the confidence to challenge when things do not look right. To have an eye for detail and to have strong interpersonal skills with both finance and non-finance people alike.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.