Credit Control Team Leader
Being a global market leader in manufacturing offering a vast product range, exceptional quality of service, and a strong culture of developing staff, this creates a great work environment conducive to success.. They are looking for a Credit Control Team Leader to be dependable and have a keen eye for detail, whilst offering the team leadership qualities and business expertise to work effectively in a high pressured environment.
Our client is a highly successful nationwide manufacturing and production company based in Hatfield. Due to a high growth, our client has been able to build on its position as a leading power house in the global market. The support, infrastructure and purchasing power gained from this provides the Company with the financial muscle to realise its ambitious growth plans. This is indeed an exciting time to join the business on the next chapter in their story of success.
Credit Control Team Leader responsibilities will entail:
* Managing the Credit Control team
* Manage both the credit risk on company receivables and supplier credit for company
* Minimise the working capital requirement for Accounts Receivables
* Manage the customer ledger by ensuring accurate records are maintained for each
* Monitor and review customer credit limits
* Credit check new customers
* Manage the collection of overdue invoices
* Manage the supplier ledger
* Oversee the processing of business expense forms
* Forecasting of AR month end balances
* Ensure AR reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis
* Update current processes and procedures to improve efficiency where necessary
This Credit Control Team Leader role is ideal for someone proactive and personable, keen on progressing their career.
Requirements of the successful candidate:
- International experience is a must! EMEA Preferred!
- Qualified with a recognised credit control qualification with relevant and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Highly motivated and have excellent communication and technical report writing skills.
- Previous VAT and Indirect Tax experience
- An eye for detail and be able to produce accurate results whilst working under tight time frames.
- JD Edwards /SAP as well as Microsoft Office with particular expertise in MS Excel.
Credit Control Team Leader position will receive a salary in the range of £32,000 - £38,000 dependent upon experience and qualification alongside a competitive study support package, a flexible working policy, a creative and entrepreneurial culture that is conducive to offering professional development and a great working environment.