Credit Controller, Credit control job, Temporary to permanent job, Warwick
Your new company
A leading, global automotive manufacturer
Your new role
This is a Temporary to Permanent role reporting to the Credit Control Regional Team Leader, you will be responsible for the collection of outstanding monies from the allocated sales ledger balances.
- Drive the reduction and manage the levels of debt and ensuring allocations are maintained to help reduce the unallocated cash levels
- Ensure that regular target achievement for their ledger is met
- Support the month end reporting requirements as and when required
- Provide support for the Regional Teem Leader and colleagues when required
- Visit customers internally and externally to understand requirement s and help resolve any issues
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly motivated individual who is a proven problem solver
- At least 3 years' experience within Credit Control
- Has a tenacity that will lead to actions that are required being carried out
- Is proactive and will address problems before they become one
- Will work with internal customers to resolve problems
- A high level of customer focus
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisation, planning and prioritisation skills
- Good communicator - role will require liaison with Business Control and business areas
- Will have ideally worked in a Shared Services environment
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Studying or looking to study ICM will be advantageous
What you'll get in return
A competitive rate of pay, the opportunity to become a permanent member of the team, excellent development and progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.