I am partnering with a rapidly growing Retail business in West Kent (Tunbridge Wells) who are looking for a new Financial Controller to join them as they take the next step in their expansion.
My client are a rapidly growing, award winning business in West Kent, Tunbridge Wells.
They are seeking somebody who shares their goals and has a passion for their business.
The Financial Controller will report to the Finance Director and will enjoy a broad and varied role.
This will include:
- Taking ownership of the finance function
- Leading and managing the reporting and financial accounting teams
- Developing internal controls and processes
- Control of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Planning and controlling the year end audit
- Oversee the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts / forecasts / budget process
- Taking a lead on the development of the company's ERP System (SAP B1)
- Be involved with cash flow planning and currency hedging, in partnership with the FD
The ideal candidate for the Financial Controller position will be:
- Full Qualified - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- A strong manager, with the ability to nurture and develop your staff
- Looking for a business they can grow and develop with
- A strong, rounded accountant, with good exposure to management reporting, KPIs etc
- Able to thrive in a rapidly changing and growing environment
A basic salary of £55-65,000 +
- Healthcare plan
- Gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme