My client is looking to bring in a Finance Manager for a newly created role in the business. They will look to bring this individual on in a day rate contract basis.
Market leading organisation in their field.
DescriptionEnsure timely and accurate reporting in line with division and group reporting requirements, analysing monthly performance to budget and forecast and evaluating variance impact.
Ensure that all financial transactions are correctly processed and appropriately reflected in the GL. Ensure that all administrative processes adhere to the financial control standards.Ensure close monitoring and control of new product pipeline development costs.Ensure Customer and Product profitability is clearly identified and actively reported. Ensure monthly GL Reconciliations are prepared and imbalances investigated and reported.Construct the rolling short term cash forecasts for submission to Group.Annual budget preparation and reporting.Ensure process and procedures are in line with Group policy and are consistent, supportable and facilitate auditable reporting. Liaise with Group auditors for half yearly review and year end audit.Manage 1 member of staff.Adhoc projects as required by management.
- Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA.
- Strong IT Skills including working knowledge of SAP; Excel to Intermediate level.
- Organised with strong focus on detail but with an ability to identify priorities.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with people of all levels of seniority and achieve continuous improvements in process and efficiency.
- Pragmatic and commercially savvy.
- Deadline focused and results orientated.
- The ability to pay attention to detail while maintaining a sense of the bigger picture.
An excellent day rate is available for the successful Finance Manager in Edinburgh