x3 temp to perm Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel are searching on behalf of a global rapidly expanding business who have recently moved their finance function to Gloucestershire. They are a leader in the travel & tourism industry and are looking to appoint 3x temporary to permanent assistant management accountants. This would suit part-qualified peoples who are immediately available and keen to progress their career in a dynamic and expanding business.
Our client, an award winning UK wide business have experienced rapid growth year on year for the past 3 years. They are looking to increase their finance team by 40% over the next 12 months which is the predominantly reason for the relocate to Gloucestershire.
The successful assistant management accountants will be reporting directly into the senior management accountant. Your responsibilities will be as follows but not limited to:
- Produce the monthly Overheads and Parts accounts within the agreed timescales
- Maintain all fixed asset registers, including depreciation calculations and asset finance schedules
- Reconcile all stock control accounts, ensuring all necessary action is undertaken in a timely manner, including quarterly depot stock takes
- Process monthly stock recharges to all departments
- Assist with the monthly payroll including the reconciliation of all payroll balance sheet accounts
- Reconcile all foreign currency bank accounts
- Assist Management Accountant with all aspects of accounting for the associated company including Sales, Purchase & Nominal Ledgers and Management Accounts.
- Any ad-hoc work as required in the Finance department
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The successful assistant management accountants will have experience in a similar role and be a progressive character.
- Part-qualified or MAAT (minimum)
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience on excel and confident learning with an enthusiastic approach
- Strong initiative and able to pick up and notify any queries.
- A confident communicator
- An enthusiastic approach
On offer for the successful assistant management accountant is a salary of £26,000- £32,000 depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday
- Annual bonus
- Private health care