Management Accountant - 12 Month Contract
You will be responsible for Management Accounts, annual accounts, forecasts and budgets for this business unit, and provide cover for the Finance Manager in their absence.
My client are a growing, entrepreneurial leisure business based in Cheltenham
- The ideal applicant will have previous experience of working in a busy finance office with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Must be a keen and motivated person able to work well in a team and motivate others around them
- A good work ethic and willing to go the extra mile
- An organised individual who has high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work effectively on several projects at any one time.
- Excellent excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Ideally you will have a relevant qualification within the finance industry such as ACA, CIMA or ACCA, however good part-qual and QBE candidates may be considered with the relevant experience.
This role will pay a salary of £32-36,000 dependant on skills and experience.