Commercial Finance Business Partner
A fast paced & exciting commercial role in a growing business in Birmingham. This commercial partnering role is a great opportunity for any strong analyst seeking a commercial challenge to make key strategic decisions partnering with senior ops and sales figures.
A leading FMCG manufacturer, researcher and innovator established in the 1800's. A growing business who is globally operating with a UK plan of accelerated growth moving into 2020. An exciting and challenging business who offers continued progression and great career opportunities.
* Financial appraisal of business projects
* Provide insight and analysis to support pricing decisions
* Commercial review of the effectiveness of marketing activities based on MI data.
* Partnering with key operational stakeholders within the business acting as a key Commercial Finance contact
* Support in delivery of commercial tenders
* Preparation and reviewing of monthly management reports
* Lead discussions on financial performance with parent organisation
* Support culture to enable the business to make data based decisions
* Preparation and review activity based budgets in conjunction with business leaders
- Recognised financial qualification (ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven track record of success of working within a commercially focused environment (minimum 2 year's experience)
- Proficient with Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- Experience in working with internal Sales Teams to deliver required business success
- SAP experience (Business Warehouse / Business Objects)
Excellent package with bonus, excellent pension scheme, holidays and on site city centre parking or travel train card. Continued progression with lots of opportunities to move within the business.