Leading Manufacturing and Production business with a truly global presence. An internal promotion has created the need for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team.
Our client are an international leader in Manufacturing and Production, and a top employer in the Milton Keynes market.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare accurate journals to post balances to the GL.
- Support the Finance Manager in preparation of site and consolidated region-level monthly management accounts.
- Working closely with Managers at sites, ensuring accuracy and consistency of local financial information, as well as assisting with identification and investigation of variances against budget/forecast.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Working as part of a reporting team to deliver on-time, accurate and understood monthly management accounts for the business.
- Analysis of monthly financial data, identifying trends and anomalies to increase the accuracy of reporting.
- Various membership and subscription analysis and other month end activities.
- Analyse any underlying issues arising from any investigations and discuss potential solutions.
- Provision of accurate reporting packages for management - including KPIs (both financial and non-financial), key deliverables and various financial reviews.
- Review requirements for monthly accruals and prepayments, and post as required.
- Review of invoices in the system for approval by management.
- Supporting Finance Manager with varied Finance Project work as determined by business needs.
- Working closely with the Regional Directors of the consumer sites to support them in the day-to-day running of the regions.
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Final stages of accounting studies (CIMA or ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Extensive knowledge of management accounts, ideally in a commercial environment
- Management/supervisory experience of junior finance staff
- proven track record of business partnering internally and externally
- Able to work collaboratively with directors and other non-finance stakeholders across the organisation
- SAP experience desirable
- A team player who is willing to get involved in other duties outside their day to day role.
Exciting opportunity to join a market leading international business!