Accounts Assistant Temp to Perm £12.00 Per Hour
Your new company
You will be working for a forward thinking manufacturing company based in Stoke-on-Trent. This business has experienced a consistent increase in its market share in the last 12 months and has projected the business will double in size in the next 3 years.
Your new role
In your new role as an Accounts Assistant your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Inputting of manual and stock item Invoices/credit notes and addressing any Queries arising
- Inputting of Non stock Item invoices
- Posting of payments and Direct Debits etc. from bank statement and allocating to supplier invoices
- Suppliers Queries by email and telephone
- Posting and allocations of cash receipts from bank statement and allocating to customer invoice
- Addressing any under or over payments
- Input on a daily basis outgoing payments and receipts from bank statements
- Posting receipts and payments to relevant ledgers and allocate
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success, You will have excellent experience in transactional finance, and will be comfortable with all relevant processes and legislation. You will have excellent attention to detail, and will complete all tasks to the highest possible quality. You will be focused, and a motivated self starter. You will pick up new systems swiftly, and be confident operating on Excel.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an hourly rate ranging between £10-£13.00 Per hour depending on experience, this will be discussed at interview. You will receive a company pension scheme, and discretionary benefits as provided by the business. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a thriving business during a period of continued success. This is your chance to become part of an excellent company, and further your career in finance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.