Accounts Assistant from Property (Temporary to Permanent)
This role, Accounts Assistant from Property (Temporary to Permanent), is a great opportunity to work for one of the largest Property companies in the UK!
They are currently going through a systems implementation meaning they are keen to ensure they are keeping up with their expansion pans!
The role is based in the City of London close to Blackfriars and Holborn.
Our client have been expanding over the last few years and in the last month have began a systems implementation.
As a result they are keen to ensure that they have a well established and confident finance team.
The role will be temporary to permanent, becoming permanent after 6 months.
This role, Accounts Assistant from Property (Temporary to Permanent), involves:
- Managing the sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Accountancy focused
- Paid hourly for 6 months
- Temporary to permanent
- Based in the City of London near Holborn
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Assistant from Property (Temporary to Permanent) , must:
1. Have experience as an accounts assistant
2. Be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice and happy to commit to a temporary to permanent role
This role is an excellent opportunity to work for a large and well established company!