Michael Page are working with an exciting business based in Leeds to sourcec a newly qualified Management Accountant.
Our client are a leading Marketing agency who are growing rapidly from repeat and new business. This is because of the standard and quality of their work and strong reputation in a very competitive industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Business partnering the MD's to understand stage of completion of projects and ensuring the correct revenue recognition through deferrals / accruals each month.
- Prepare the weekly, three-month revenue forecast and commentary
- Posting journals to ensure costs are appropriately accrued or prepaid
- Maintain the Ledger timely and undertake monthly reconciliations
- Complete VAT and other company returns
- Provide information and assist with audit queries on the statutory accounts
The role will really partner with the wider business to influence and drive the business through financial reporting and insight.
Ideally you will be a newly qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and have a minimum of 3 years working in a similar Finance role.
You must also be strong on Excel (vlookups, sumif), and be able to identify and implement process improvements.
Interpersonally, this is a dynamic and trendy working environment so someone who is driven and proactive in their approach to work is key.
Competitive salary + benefits