Accounts Office Manager
Accounts Office Manager | Ashby | Flexible Hours | £25,000
To oversee the company's marketing and website, ensure the smooth running of the company compliance with ISO 9001, GDPR and data, to assist in the smooth running of the office and to assist the accounts function.
- To ensure timely data is sent to be marketed
- Keep the company website up to data, including the staff portal and liaise with our website designers/providers on relevant changes
- Ensure the company compliance with ISO 9001 (quality manual)
- Ensure the companies GDPR compliance is maintained
- Assist in the archiving and clean-up of general data
- Assist the accounting function
- To ensure the information produced is in the best interests of the company
Job Activities (support provided by Finance Director)
- Liaise and send, with all departments regarding information to be sent to our external consultant, to be advertised through social media accounts and company website, on projects and general company news.
- To keep our company website up to date using word press
- To liaise with our website designers and external consultant on the website google analytics and look for improvements
- Ensure that the staff portal on the website and the staff smart hive is up to date
- Keep the company quality manual up to date and hold quarterly review meetings
- Carry out internal audits in line with the quality manual. With reviews held at quarterly meetings
- Assist with external audits to ensure the company is compliance with its customers
- Review periodically how the companies GDPR compliance is
- Review general data policies and procedures, including a regular clean-up of data
- Review and ensure general office health and safety and asset registers are up to date
- Help the accounts department stay on top of chasing debtors and producing VAT invoices
- Help with the accounts department month end tasks
- Help with the company IT infrastructure
- Answer the office telephone along with other members of staff and direct calls accordingly
Essential skills - Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook email) and previous office experience
Desirable skills - Website word press, previous marketing experience, knowledge of GDPR and ISO 9001, office 365, Accounting experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.