Our client is a well-established brand with varied operations across the world, and are in need of A new Head Office Accountant (Reporting into the Group Financial Controller) to be based at their offices in Horsham.
This client is a dynamic organisation with a presence across the world. They have varied operations and activities with multiple entities and are still looking to expand in the near future.
The Head Office Accountant based in Horsham will be responsible for:
- Management of multiple entities management accounts and financial records.
- Providing support and reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller.
- Monitoring and preparing costs reports for entities within the group.
- Cash flow monitoring.
- Forecasting and budgetting.
- Interacting and working with various cost centre managers across the world.
- Statutory account prepation and reporting.
- Supporting and working with auditors whenever needed.
- Ensuring budget control is practised at all times.
- Ensuring that accounting systems are fed with accurate accounting data.
The Head Office Accountant should:
- Be suitably qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA).
- Have experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Good commercial acumen.
- At least intermediate level Excel abilities.
- Experience working with UK GAAP standards.
- Accounting software experience (HFM experience being very advantageous.).
- Working experience within the travel, hospitality, tourism, or related industries is advantageous.
- Excellent guaranteed salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Unique employee benefits.
- Opportunity to progress into various roles within the group.