Temp2Perm Divisional Reporting Management Accountant
Divisional Reporting Management Accountant - Brentwood Essex - Gain Great Experience
Your new company
This is a great opportunity to join a global highly respected business based in Brentwood Essex. The organisation has many different products/business lines spread across a range of industries. A business that has grown impressively through organic growth as well as acquisitions. You will be reporting into a highly experienced Finance Manager and preparing the management accounts and monthly reporting for your operating division.
Your new role
You will be responsible for completing all month-end close processes, maintaining strong financial controls and provide support to the Commercial Finance team.
Your duties will include:
- Month-end processes
- Review financial results providing commentary as required
- Assisting Finance Business Partners to understand and explain variances to budget versus prior months/ prior years.
- P&L review and commentary including business partnering with non finance responsible for each P&L
- Project work integrating new acquisitions and new business lines
- Continuous process improvement reviews for efficiency purposes
- Year end close including assisting auditors with queries
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to posses a strong accounting knowledge ideally gained from either a complex SME or Shared Service Centre or Accounting Practice or Divisional Business. Studying towards CIMA or ACA or ACCA would be advantageous but stopped studiers or QBE candidates will be considered.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work within a highly skilled team in a business where you will develop your accounting skills further. This job is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis. You will start on a rate of £140-£180 per day and once the job is made permanent the salary will be offered at circa £30,000 to £35,000 (dependant on experience).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.