Brilliant opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a Multinational PLC in Northwich
Your new company
The company are multinational and have achieved consistent growth over the past few years. Due to an internal re-structure, they are now seeking a finance analyst to join the team.
Your new role
This position supports the Division Controller to ensure business partnering, decision support and provides financial planning and analysis to the local business leadership to drive execution of business plans to ensure profitable and sustainable growth, to improve performance to meet or exceed budgeted and forecasted performance levels of the region. The position works very closely with local management team, and ensures adherence to financial controls, policies and procedures in the day-to-day business.
- Support the divisional controller to analyse the business performance to recommend and drive corrective action in cooperation with the local management team to deliver financial commitments, manage monthly performance reporting and analysis for local and regional management:
- Reporting of regional and global monthly key deliverables including sales reporting, Grow to Win, SG&A spending
- Ensure consistency in reporting of actual, forecast and planning with accounting policies and procedures, including allocations; make corrective action where necessary and follow up on execution.
- Headcount Reporting and Forecast
- Monitor and report on specific initiatives for the area or region as applicable
- Facilitate local annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process in coordination with operation teams and local business leadership to include creation of district budgets
- Develop detailed build-up of forecast and budgets in line with corporate instructions
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for the local cost centers
- Partner closely with local country and shared service finance teams during month end closing to ensure timeliness, integrity and accuracy of country results
- Manage Sales and Service incentive and Over-time payment calculation
- Develop and maintain regular as well as ad hoc reporting materials including P&L and other profitability analyses
- Project management activities to achieve the identified business goals
- Liaise and coordinate with other division controllers for cross divisional accounts
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant. You will need previous experience in an analyst role and ideally have worked in a larger organisation.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £35,000 and the opportunity to work for an organisation with lots of room for progression. The plan is to re-structure a senior member of the team into another role within a couple of years, therefore leaving a gap to step up into. This really is a fantastic opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.