Graduate Finance Analyst
On behalf of a market leading pharmaceutical company in Reading I am recruiting for a Graduate Finance Analyst to join their expanding business.
My client is a true market leader within their industry and offer a clear progression route for an ambitious graduate to progress their career.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a portfolio of projects and providing oversight on the entire process. Ability to form remote relationships with colleagues across the globe, consider indirect influences on your work and manage these.
- Highlighting aged invoices and financial risks - give reasons why for any delays
- Data quality control, ensuring batches are scheduled as per contracts and meeting the budgets
- Project reconciliations
- Payment cycle target trending - ensuring the studies are meeting the target for each step in the payment cycle
- Providing high level of customer service to internal project teams and assisting them in any project related issues by finding resolution. Ability to influence others and ensure that key actions are taken
- Track and report metric data flagging nonstandard issues to project teams / line manager
- Provide assistance to other team members as required, to ensure the group meets targets.
- Check that appropriate approvals are obtained for set up and payment process.
- Provide support and participate in teams handling various routine tasks.
- Provide standard reports and run KPI for the project teams
To be considered for this role you must posses the following:
- Studying towards the early stages of CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Intermediate Excel skills - Essential
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical subject or equivalent
- Experience in running running projects autonomously
- Confident engaging with multiple senior Finance and Non-Finance stakeholders
- Track record of improving processes
Full study support and excellent benefits package