Senior Performance Analyst
My client is a leading UK housing and services provider.
This role requires a combinaton of astute technical ability and commercial acum.
A highly reputable, growing UK company providing specialised services and housing to customers across London and the East of England.
This is a National role covering the East of England and London, requiring some travel.
The successful candidate will join the risk and reporting team, supporting the management and development of a large portfolio of properties, managing nearly 40 work streams.
You will be tasked with:
- Manage reporting and tracking in relation to compliance activities
- Engage with non-finance to improve the delivery of compliance and technical services
- Ensure all property systems are kept up to date and that reporting accurately reflects the compliance position across the organisation
- Budgeting and forecasting support
- Costing and contract negotiation of servicing programmes
- Use performance data and reporting to advise on change management
For the best chance of success, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent and demonstrable data manipulation skills
- Advanced excel skills, preferably including experience of using Access, SQL, Crystal, Data Warehousing
- Ability and willingness to travel between the East Midlands and London when required
- Adaptable communication skills, competent translating complex data into meaningful commercial insight
- Experience of using Asset Management or CAFM systems desirable
£40,000 - 50,000 + benefits