Apprentice Project Coordinator
We invite you to bring your initiative and flexibility into play as you question inefficient ways of working, while motivating your team to positively challenge and grow in this highly rewarding business. To succeed in this role you must have effective communication and leadership skills. Are you our new Apprentice Project Coordinator? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Finance department
As our new Apprentice Project Coordinator you will be part of our existing core of finance apprentices, working side by side with experienced Project Control professionals. The team works closely with our core business units to ensure Ramboll operates smoothly and sustainably. Our London based office is located right in the heart of the city, with Southwark, Victoria and Blackfriars tube stations nearby, and Waterloo Train station a short walk away. Ramboll operates a flexible working policy, and with this you will be part of an exciting team of experts, who respect each other and work towards a common goal.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Efficient project administration – Cost to complete, provisions etc.
- Effective project controlling – Risk / opportunity management of the portfolio, explanations / commentary on deviations
- Work with the project managers to monitor and update their planned hours on project tasks
- Chase and update on Maconomy (our internal system) at key times in the month
- Create draft invoices in line with the invoice plans per project and approve with project managers
- Create supporting document and attach as needed
- Process and archive final invoices, send to client in the appropriate way
- Monthly meetings with project controllers to discuss issues
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Qualified to at least A-level standard
- Good attention to detail and can stay on top of tasks
- Able to focus on business needs and set high standards for quality
- Able to take responsibility for actions and projects
- Good time management skills in order to organise resources
This position includes supported study towards Level 4 CIMA, with BPP university
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Effective communication and leadership skills: You’ll be confident in communicating with all levels and disciplines, not afraid to positively challenge, a good listener, with empathy, showing respect to people and their ideas in line with Ramboll’s strong values.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in the United Kingdom
Ramboll is ranked a Top 10 consultant in the UK and has 1,300 bright minds working across 17 offices to apply their passion to deliver innovative solutions across Buildings, Transport, Environment & Health and Energy. We love seeing our talents develop and succeed and you will have opportunities to work on challenging and inspiring projects within an environment that is friendly, open and supportive.
Please ensure when applying that you have eligibility to work in the UK.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.