Finance Business Partner
This role will contribute to the delivery of detailed analysis and playing a a key role in the planning and forecasting for the business.
My client is an innovative and forward thinking leader in its field.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner role include:
- Analysis of customer pricing and profitability, review of the cost base and of site and process profitability
- Provide support to the Group Commercial and Operations Directors, wider commercial and operations teams and
- other stakeholders
- Identify and help drive improvements to processes and reporting
- Provide support to bids, tenders and projects
- Perform post project appraisals
- Review of cost allocations in the management accounts
- Production of weekly flash and KPIs
- Production of monthly management accounts, annual business plan and quarterly forecasts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciliation between standard costs and management accounts
The successful candidate to this role will have the following required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Finance business partner to a wide range of stakeholders with an ability to challenge and influence.
- Strong analytical experience. Manipulation of large data sets to produce clear and concise conclusions
- An understanding of processes and controls and the ability to identify and implement improvements
- Working to tight deadlines in a disciplined manner to produce high quality outputs
- Core competencies; Delivering results, Adaptable, Communication, Team player, Decision Making and Problem Solving
Competitive salary, progression in a growing business.