This is an opportunity with a property company in the heart of the west end. As the company is moving forward they have an opportunity for a credit controller to join the accountancy team.
Page are proud to represent this large property company with the chance for one Credit Controller to join. This is a sole role and full collections responsibilities will fall onto the successful candidate.
The main credit controller responsibilities are:
- Chasing overdue invoices
- Working to collect payments from clients in a timely manner
- Processing of invoices
- Posting cash payments
- General ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong communication skills
- Work well with partners and fee earners
- Able to work under own supervision
- Previous exposure in a sole collections role
- Able to explain in detail previous roles
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary from £25,000 and a spot in the growing London office.