Business Analyst - Service Billing
Do you have strong analytical skills and high attention to detail? Do you enjoy solving problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
- analyse and improve the internal billing process of services across UBS
- manage inputs to the service billing model that is used to determine business allocations
- liaise with stakeholders as part of service billing reviews & periodic updates based on structure changes, business volumes and drivers
- respond to ad-hoc business inquiries by analyzing multiple views of costs
- support project management tasks
- manage documentation of processes and business requirements.
You'll be working in New Service Billing Team based in Krakow/Zabierzów (Eximius Business Park). We support the wider Service Management Center of Excellence by performing various activities such as data analysis, query management and project support to ensure accurate and transparent service billing and quality metrics from our Corporate Center functions to the front office businesses around the world.
- university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance or information technology
- business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry would be beneficial
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- good knowledge of MS Excel
- good communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work in teams
- fluent in English
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.