Group Reporting Accountant
The Group Reporting Accountant role reports into the Group Reporting Manager. The role requires someone who can work independently and be very proactive.
My client is in the transport and logistics industry and are a fast growing company. They are currently going through a lot of growth after a recent acquisition and are looking for an experienced Group Reporting Accountant to join them in this newly created role.
- Prepare consolidated monthly accounts under IFRS and associated group financial reports
- Be the point of contact for internal & external auditors
- Prepare and review UK entity statutory accounts under FRS 102
- Work closely with the Group Reporting Manager in preparing, maintaining and updating group accounting policies
- Prepare analysis of changes in IFRS and how this will impact the business
- Oversee the monthly management accountants
- Analyse, develop and improve the finance systems and processes
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Very strong IFRS experience (IFRS 16 is beneficial)
- Experience in improving and developing policies and procedures
- Experience of producing consolidated accounts under IFRS
- Strong systems skills. Implementation of system is desirable.
- Very proactive attitude
- Audit background is desirable
This role is a 12 month FTC and is a newly created role. You will have the opportunity to develop the role into your own and play a crucial role in the development of the finance department during this exciting time for the company. You can earn a competitive salary up to £55 000.