Accounts Payable Analyst
Working as an Accounts Payable Analyst at an innovative global manufacturer paying £25,000 - £27,000
Your new company
You will be working for an innovative and growing global manufacturer based in Nottinghamshire.
Your new role
To provide a professional and timely bookkeeping service in respect to all payments of invoices and expenses through the Purchase Ledger.
- To ensure that the Purchase Ledger is accurately maintained and process deadlines (payment dates) are met.
- To ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms and conditions, or in accordance with best practice.
- To ensure good internal control in place with respect to the Purchase Ledger function.
- Responsible for the monthly closure of the Purchase Ledger including payment and credit control, management reports and aged creditors report.
- Investigate and resolve purchase ledger queries as required.
- To reconcile supplier statements to supplier purchase ledger accounts.
- Process improvement recommendations and implementations including analysing and defining processes with the aim of optimising those processes.
- Review expenditure expense reports for proper authorisation and precision.
- Build solid relationships across all departments both at finance and operational levels.
- To undertake ad hoc tasks as required from time to time by the Financial Accounting Manager to assist in the general running of the Department.
- Bank and Inter-company accounts reconciliation.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have good interpersonal skills - build effecting relationships with senior managers
- Be good at prioritising work
- Willingness to learn new systems and skills
- Good problem solver
- Comfortable working in a face paced environment
- Be AAT or Part Qualified in ACCA or CIMA with commitment to completing their qualification
- Excellent Organisation skills
- Knowledge of SAP beneficial.
What you'll get in return
- Salary range between £25,000 - £27,000 with some study support which would be mainly for distance learning.
- You Will be entitled to 20 days' holiday during each holiday year. This will increase to 22 days after 2 years' service and to a maximum of 25 days after 5 years' service with the Company.
- Death in Service
- Pension - NEST pension scheme
- Free Car Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.