Are client is looking for a tech savvy individual to join a growing accountancy practice in the heart of the City of London.
Opportunity to meet, advise and train clients on the Xero Software and the implementations of add ons.
My clients are looking to the future and making moves to migrate all of their current and future clients to Xero cloud software as the market is moving in this direction.
They are a trusted provider of accountancy services. Based in Central London, they offer a range of services designed to support business growth and prosperity. Their clients are based across the UK and overseas.
There team of highly experienced and qualified accountants cover a range of specialisms and industries. You can rely on them to deliver outstanding service and professionalism which is focused on your business needs.
- Liaise with clients and advice on Xero software.
- Train and migrate clients to Xero software.
- Learn and develop your skills an knowledge in Xero and the new apps for future business.
- Understand and take control of implementing 'add on apps' to work alongside Xero
- Lead client relationships and work with the team to fully advice best outcomes for the client.
- Be willing and open to additional Tech training to full expand your knowledge with Xero and additional apps.
- Experience working with clients directly ideally from a practice back ground
- Experience of multiple client bookkeeping
- Proactive, able to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Personable with strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel locally
- Be part of a modern forward thinking practice.
- A growing firm with a positive culture.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working